adam fulton goes 2 heaven adam fulton goes 2 heaven

Hello there eddie

I don't write reviews that often anymore unless I really like a certain flash or hate it so take it as a compliment that I am reviewing this.

This was a great movie sir, way better then all of those happy sappy "poor criminal that stabbed his neighbor and shot cop then killed self because he was a coward" tribute movies.

This movie was also funny as hell, I loved all of the jokes and I loved the music.

Also, because I am too lazy to review all of your other movies I must say that I loved your -millix- movies too, especially the jukebox one.

Keep up the good work sir. It's also nice that you respond to your reviews, I wish more people would.

eddiebalin responds:

You say the movie was "funny as hell"?

hahahahahahaha!

Gret pun! chalk one up for you!

G/J!

Lincolnfrog Lincolnfrog

wow

best movie submitted to the newgrounds portal ever.

The Linda Show : Atkins The Linda Show : Atkins

So true, so true.

As always, great animation, great music, great humor, good jokes, you portrayed Fox News just as it is. Congrats.

YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS

I remember that

It was the funniest thing ever.

The Impossible Return The Impossible Return

I remember that game.

It was a good one, one of the longest ever time wise. I didn't get much sleep that night.

Lesko Explains It All Lesko Explains It All

FUNNY

I loved it. Anything that makes fun of Matthew Lesko is cool with me.

beyond comprehension beyond comprehension

Great job.

You got skills. You also have good points.

Gusto responds:

thanks a lot :) worked on it 12 hours straight, alot of the time was spent on code.. which I ended up deleting.. got to complicated ;p thanks again

DBZ - Stick Saga 3a (OLD) DBZ - Stick Saga 3a (OLD)

Umm..

Well, I really hate DBZ, and stick movies. DBZ is an overused flash idea, and so are stick movies. Try to get a new idea man.

Final Fantasy Jeopardy 04 Final Fantasy Jeopardy 04

Didn't like it

Sprites are overused and unoriginal. Why can't you people animate?

Samuraikyo responds:

Because i'm not an artist in real life you piece of shit and i like to make these kind of movies! real I would love to see what kind of animation you made......oh wait......hahahahaha you have none because your too crappy to make a movie hahahaha oh and i dont care if you tell other people i'm dumb or something because there gonna turn around and say hey wait hes gay because he cant make animation either.....oh wait at all hahahaha

The Bridge The Bridge

Thank god!

About time somebody submits a decent flash today. Your animation was good, you appear to be quite skilled at flash. This isn't the greatest I have ever seen but it was still a decent short.

Blue-Flame responds: