Stunt Bike 2004 Stunt Bike 2004

This game is addicting

It takes alot to keep me addicted to something, good job. Keep up the good work.

Croc Hunter Croc Hunter

I loved this game on your site.

I had no idea you submitted it here. This game was as funny as hell, most of your games are great though. You should have never left LG though, most of the stuff there now is shit with you gone.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Finally!

I am so glad that somebody has finally submitted something great today. Great job Dennis! I love sonic and you did a great job with this.

Pink Assed Run Pink Assed Run

FOEMYZ GAWT A NIEC AZZ!!11

LEWL JAST KIDDEN11

Nice game there bud. I have been waiting for this day for ages.

Goatchrist responds:

<3 Hehe

Gothic Gundown Gothic Gundown

You are the best on newgrounds.

Everything else you have done has kicked ass but this just takes the top. Great job, it was a fun and entertaining game. Great job. This deserves a fucking daily feature. I wish that daily features weren't decided by votes. I wish Tom and Wade made the picks. Or if there was someone who sat there and made the picks because this is way better then illwillpress's chicken shit.

Tool-Of-The-System responds:

Yeah, but from what Crow_Clock said after your review. Tom and Wade would pick Illwillpress' cartoons out as #1 anyways. They should actually pick out people to choose the best Flash of the day by their opinion.

MARIO_CLONE_I MARIO_CLONE_I

Not bad.

But it appears you are a vet to NG so I will say I am slightly dissapointed. You could have made each level more challenging. A pre-school kid could probably master this game. Also, it would have been better if you made each level different. At least a different colored background or something. You could have included more characters in later levels like maybe making you pick up bowser and having to put him in a warp pipe.

Still, you didn't do all that bad. It was fun and it keeped my attention for about 5 minutes so I will vote 5.

Family Guy:Soundboard Family Guy:Soundboard

Finally, a good sound board!

Well, Ding Wang wasn't bad but this is an original sound board. You did a great job with the quotes. Family Guy is one of the few shows on television that I enjoy these days.

Final Fantasy Sound Board Final Fantasy Sound Board

To be honest

I have almost had it with these sound boards. Their all the same. The only sound boards I like are the original ones. Like that Ding Wang sound board, the Wade Fulp sound board. Stuff like that but there are enough of these kinds. Even worse, its kind of hard to make a prank call with that one. I made some good ones with the Wade Fulp one. Just never bothered to record them.

Celebémon Tournament #2 Celebémon Tournament #2

I hate pokemon yet I always seem to love this.

I loved the first version and somehow this version is better. You could have replaced Clintoris with one of the democrats who is running in 2004? I don't know but this was great. I love Hermander. I always kick ass with him! Keep up the good work Aaron!

Like Jailbait? Like Jailbait?

Im only 14

So of course i'd bang all of them. That FBI Guy made me laugh my ass off though. You should have submitted this on a Tuesday or a Wedesday though. Then you might have won Daily Feature.