adam fulton goes 2 heaven adam fulton goes 2 heaven

Hello there eddie

I don't write reviews that often anymore unless I really like a certain flash or hate it so take it as a compliment that I am reviewing this.

This was a great movie sir, way better then all of those happy sappy "poor criminal that stabbed his neighbor and shot cop then killed self because he was a coward" tribute movies.

This movie was also funny as hell, I loved all of the jokes and I loved the music.

Also, because I am too lazy to review all of your other movies I must say that I loved your -millix- movies too, especially the jukebox one.

Keep up the good work sir. It's also nice that you respond to your reviews, I wish more people would.

eddiebalin responds:

You say the movie was "funny as hell"?

hahahahahahaha!

Gret pun! chalk one up for you!

G/J!

Lincolnfrog Lincolnfrog

wow

best movie submitted to the newgrounds portal ever.

The Linda Show : Atkins The Linda Show : Atkins

So true, so true.

As always, great animation, great music, great humor, good jokes, you portrayed Fox News just as it is. Congrats.

Stunt Bike 2004 Stunt Bike 2004

This game is addicting

It takes alot to keep me addicted to something, good job. Keep up the good work.

Croc Hunter Croc Hunter

I loved this game on your site.

I had no idea you submitted it here. This game was as funny as hell, most of your games are great though. You should have never left LG though, most of the stuff there now is shit with you gone.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Finally!

I am so glad that somebody has finally submitted something great today. Great job Dennis! I love sonic and you did a great job with this.